You know when it comes to mocking Sarah Palin and other conservatives, I bow to the master. Bill Maher.


That may be an oldie, but it is also a goodie.

By the way did any of you notice my gift to you yesterday?

No?

Well it was a whole day without a Sarah Palin post.

You're welcome.

Now for those who have been pestering me about my next post with information from my source, that is in the works right now.

Today I am sending off an e-mail with a list of the questions that you all suggested in a previous post.

When she responds, and after a phone call or two for clarification, I will post more information.

I don't have a timeline right now, but I expect it will be within the next week or so.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Public News Network Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha